KTVO Employment Opportunity- Digital Sales Coordinator
Digital Sales Coordinator – PART TIME
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to 162 stations located in 79 geographically diverse markets and our Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KTVO in Kirksville MO is seeking a detail oriented Part Time Digital Sales Coordinator. This role will manage the implementation of sold digital advertising campaigns for a team of local account executives. Our perfect candidate will have an understanding of, mobile marketing, digital advertising, key industry terms and trends, as well as a desire to continue to learn new things about the industry. Our successful candidate will also have a solid understanding of marketing in general, fundamentals for successful campaigns, and the ability to interpret digital campaign success. This person will have a flexible schedule and work 20 – 25 hours per week.
With direction from the Digital Sales Manager (DSM), manage every step of the implementation process including contracts, creative, campaign delivery, performance, and reports.
• Work with local account executives and station management to make sure all sold digital advertising campaigns are activated and optimized per contract with advertisers.
• Graphic design work as needed to develop client web banners, website graphics, contests and other design work as requested by DSM and station managers.
• Development of local sales collateral for digital sales efforts.
• Assistance with special projects as requested by station management.
• Self-starter who is able to work independently and stay on task
• Other responsibilities as assigned
Skilled in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Great attention to detail is essential
• Strong analytic ability and the ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
• Desire to learn, grow and have fun while delivering high quality work
• Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Please apply online by going to www.sbgi.net