- Grapefruit:??Grapefruit is a big contender when it comes to burning fat. It is full of fiber and will slow down your digestion process keeping you fuller for longer.
- Berries:??Not only will eating berries help you burn fat faster, they also help you kick the cravings. Berries are a great replacement for sweets or candy and they will satisfy??you for longer. Try them frozen for a cool treat or as is for a quick snack.
- Garlic:??Garlic should officially be included on as many meals as possible! It can help boost your metabolism and helps in the fight against fat. It also makes food extra flavorful and delicious!
- Kale:??You might have heard some great things about this super vegetable and how it packs a big nutritional punch! Not only is Kale full of protein and calcium it is also full of fiber helping you slow down digestion and lose weight faster.
- Peppers:??Peppers may be a hot and spicy option to add to meals, but turns out they are well worth it! When eating a pepper, the spiciness will raise your body temperature and help your metabolism increase to keep fat away.
- Avocado: Avocados act as a balancing act for our bodies and blood sugar. When you incorporate a small amount of avocado into your diet, you will be helping your blood sugar balance, therefore helping your body avoid storing unnecessary fat.
- Coconut:??Who knew this awesome tropical fruit could help us lose weight? It has fat burning properties and comes in many different forms such as: coconut water, oil, milk or if you prefer you can enjoy it shredded straight from the coconut!
This stations Social Feeds are currently unavailable
This stations Twitter Social Feed is currently unavailable
This stations Facebook Social Feed is currently unavailable