- Garden Manager: This free Android app, available in Google Play, is perfect for the busy gardener. The timer allows for multiple alarms to be set for watering, fertilizing, spraying pesticide or any custom task. Snap and save quick photos in the app to treasure the plants you have been growing and even share on social media.
- iScape Free: Before tilling away at the landscape around your home, take a moment to snap a photo of your yard as it is, and use this creative app to add pathways, shrubs, lighting and flowers to view realistic renderings of your ideas. iScape Free, in Appleâ??s App Store, brings gardening ideas closer to reality before the user spends even a penny on supplies.
- Garden Compass Plant: No matter the experience of a gardener, the season always seems to bring a few pests or weeds. A nuisance in the garden can ruin a whole crop, but this app offers several product suggestions to help get rid of any number of pests. Gardeners can also take a photo of any pest, plant or weed and submit it to have it identified by a team of experts quickly so they can make sure theyâ??re not wasting time or money treating the wrong threat. Simply download the app in Appleâ??s App Store to get started.
- Happy Little Farmer Lite: This free app, in Google Play and Appleâ??s App Store, brings the whole family together to be involved in the garden without getting dirty. The educational app allows young children to play games that teach how fruits and vegetables grow. Kids can plow, plant, water and even chase bugs away from their own virtual garden, picking up skills they can put to use when working alongside mom and dad in their real one, creating better family moments along the way.
- KTVO Mobile Weather App: Throughout the prime gardening season, the weather can be unpredictable. It is important to keep an eye on those changing weather conditions to make sure plants are getting plenty of water and are protected from frost and cold that can be threatening for new plants.