- In a large bowl, combine raspberries, strawberries, kiwi, apple and strawberry preserves. Cover and chill for 15-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray one side of each multigrain tortilla with olive oil spray to coat lightly.
- Transfer sprayed tortilla to cutting board and cut into "chip-sized" wedges with a pizza cutter or scissors, then arrange in a single layer on baking sheet(s). Sprinkle wedges lightly with cinnamon sugar mixture. Spray lightly again to help the sugar stick.
- Bake 8-12 minutes or until crispy but not overly brown. Remove baking sheet(s) from the oven and allow chips to cool, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with chilled berry mixture. Serves 7.
This stations Social Feeds are currently unavailable
This stations Twitter Social Feed is currently unavailable
This stations Facebook Social Feed is currently unavailable