- Preheat oven to 350F. Combine enchilada sauce and cilantro. Place a thin layer of enchilada sauce on the bottom of a large baking dish.
- Dip tortillas in enchilada sauce to combine
- In a pan, saut the diced burger until slightly brown. Add the remaining enchilada sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes
- To build enchiladas: Evenly spoon burger mixture onto the center of each tortilla. Roll tortillas and place seam-side down in baking pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas
- Spoon tomatillo salsa over the top of the rolled tortillas. Bake at 350F until bubbling (about 15 minutes and internal temperatures reaches 165F.)
- Place two enchiladas on a plate and garnish with shredded lettuce and 1 ounce avocado. Serve hot. Enjoy.
This stations Social Feeds are currently unavailable
This stations Twitter Social Feed is currently unavailable
This stations Facebook Social Feed is currently unavailable