component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      23
      Thursday
      24 / 12
      Friday
      29 / 5
      Saturday
      17 / 9

      Carbon monoxide kills Pike County couple

      MGN Online

      Carbon monoxide poisoning is being blamed in the death of a couple in northeast Missouri.

      The Hannibal Courier-Post that 49-year-old Howard Stout and 48-year-old Theresa Stout died Wednesday night or Thursday morning in rural Pike County. They were found in a small camper where they had been living.

      Coroner Jim Turner says the Stouts hooked up a propane tank and had a space heater in the camper, which apparently caused carbon monoxide poisoning.

      A relative found the couple about 10 a.m. Thursday. They were last seen alive about 3 p.m. the day before.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER