13-1/3 ounce Crab Meat, Lump, Pasteurized
1 Whole Egg,
3-1/3 tbsp. Mustard, Dijon, Grey Poupon
3-1/3 tbsp. Breadcrumbs, Plain
1-2/3 tbsp. Hot sauce
1 tbsp. Worchestire Sauce
1 Bell Pepper
1-2/3 tbsp. Chervil, Herb, Fresh
2-1/2 tsp. Tarragon, Fresh, Chopped
2-1/2 tsp. Parsley, Italian, Fresh, Chopped
5/8 tsp. Spice, Pepper, Black, Ground, Fine
2-1/2 tsp. Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin
1tsp Lemon Juice
1tbsp Cajun Seasoning
1. Combine sour cream, mustard, lemon juice and fresh herbs together.
2. Fold in crab meat, bread crumb and pepper.
3. Form the cakes into 1 oz. portions, and then shape into discs.
4. Preheat oven to 400 F.
5. Dredge the crab cakes in the bread crumbs shaking off the excess.
6. In a sautÃ© pan over medium-high heat the olive oil and sautÃ© crab cakes until golden. Finish in the oven for 5 minutes or until internal temperature is 155 F.
7. Top with Cajun Aioli.