1 pound ground venison
1 pound ground pork
2 medium onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, peeled & diced
2 8 ounce cans of tomato sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
16 ounces of noodles, egg or pasta
(I like wide egg noodles)
1 pound of mushrooms, sliced, (may substitute with can)
1 cup sour cream
1 3 ounce package of cream cheese
Fresh parsley for garnish
1. Brown ground meat and diced onions, add garlic when onions are clear.
2. Add mushrooms and saut, add tomato sauce, salt & pepper.
3. Cook noodles in large pot of boiling water following package directions, drain and put back in pot to keep warm.
4. Add cream cheese and sour cream to noodles.
5. Mix meat sauce with noodle mixture.
6. Place in a 9 x 13 dish with non-stick spray
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes
8. Garnish with parsley
This recipe make a large amount. Simply cut all ingredients in half to make a smaller amount