- Youth Season: April 12-13
- Regular Season: April 21-May 11
- You may use atlatls and crossbows to take turkeys during the spring season.
- You no longer need to attach your voided permit to your harvested turkey as long as you remain with your harvest.
- Before it can be transported by someone other than the taker, a turkey must be labeled with the date taken in addition to the taker??s name, address, and Telecheck confirmation number.
- There are several changes to conservation area regulations and managed turkey hunts.
Who May Participate:The youth hunter must be age 6??15 on opening day.Season Dates:
April 12-13, 2014Shooting Hours:
One-half hour before sunrise to sunset Central Daylight TimeValid Permits:Youth hunters must possess one of the three following permits:
- Resident Spring Turkey Hunting Permit
- Resident Landowner Spring Turkey Hunting Permit
- Nonresident Spring Turkey Hunting Permit
Note: Landowner permits are valid only on the land for which they are issued.Youth Season Limit:
One male turkey or turkey with visible beard.NOTE: Youths who take a turkey during the youth season may not harvest a second bird until April 28. This is because the bird taken during the youth season counts as the first bird for the first week of the regular season.CLICK HERE to learn more about the 2014 Missouri Turkey Season.