Mini Peach Cobbler
Fri, 25 Apr 2014 17:15:04 GMT — Ingredients:1 cup sugar1 cup flour2 teaspoons baking powder1 dash salt3/4 cup milk1 stick melted butter2 cans diced peachesCinnamon to taste
Brown sugar to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put 1 teaspoon of melted butter into each regular-sized muffin tin.
- Combine the sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk by hand.
- Put 2 tablespoons of batter into each regular-sized muffin tin on top of the melted butter.
- Next, put 1 tablespoon diced peaches on top of the batter in each tin.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon.
- Bake the regular-sized muffin tins for 12 minutes.
- Let them cool almost completely before taking the mini peach cobblers out of the pan.