All you need:2 pounds fresh Monterey Mushrooms baby portabella mushrooms, sliced 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 teaspoon salt 6 Flat-out wraps 2 cups (around 8 ounces) shredded cheese, such as reduced-fat Cheddar and Monterey Jack, plus extra for garnish 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced 6 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves (optional) Salsa Verde and diced tomatoes, for garnish
All you do:If Grilling??
- Preheat grill.
- While grill heats, toss mushrooms with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Cook mushroom in one layer in a grill basket, in batches if necessary. Cook until one side is deep brown, about six to 10 minutes.
- Turn and grill other side till a similar color is achieved, another six to 10 minutes. Cooking times may vary.
- Heat olive oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add a single layer of mushrooms and cook, without stirring, for about five minutes or until mushrooms become red-brown on one side.
- Add salt, flip mushrooms and cook about five minutes more, until other side is same color.