MENU

      Puppies injured in garage fire

      Kirksville firemen were called to a garage fire late Wednesday morning.

      The call came in at 11:45 a.m. to 615 North Centennial.

      The fire was put out quickly. Fire officials say it was caused by a heat lamp being used to keep some puppies warm in the garage. The residence is a rental property owned by Fran Wayman.


      Firemen were only on the scene for about 25 minutes.


      Two puppies were injured and taken to the vet.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER