- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg. Add milk and canola oil and stir to combine.
- Pour dry ingredients into the egg/milk mixture and stir to combine.
- Spray a 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray and spread the batter evenly onto the bottom.
- In a medium bowl, place 3/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup flour, oats and salt. Add fresh cherries and frozen berry blend and stir well to make sure all the fruit is coated.
- Pour the cherry/berry mixture into the slow cooker (over the batter).
- Cover the pot and cook on HIGH for 2-1/2 hours, or until the batter is cooked through. Top with a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt and more fresh Rainier cherries, if desired.