- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg. Add milk and canola oil and stir to combine.
- Pour dry ingredients into the egg/milk mixture and stir to combine.
- Spray a 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray and spread the batter evenly onto the bottom.
- In a medium bowl, place 3/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup flour, oats and salt. Add fresh cherries and frozen berry blend and stir well to make sure all the fruit is coated.
- Pour the cherry/berry mixture into the slow cooker (over the batter).
- Cover the pot and cook on HIGH for 2-1/2 hours, or until the batter is cooked through. Top with a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt and more fresh Rainier cherries, if desired.
This stations Social Feeds are currently unavailable
This stations Twitter Social Feed is currently unavailable
This stations Facebook Social Feed is currently unavailable