Roast Beef and Veggie Wraps
12 ounces cooked roast beef or deli roast beef, thinly sliced
2 cups shredded broccoli slaw
6 tablespoons reduced-fat or fat-free ranch dressing, divided
1/2 cup reduced fat or fat-free cream cheese, softened
4 flour medium tortillas
1. Place the broccoli slaw and 1/4 cup of ranch dressing in medium bowl. Toss to coast slaw evenly.
2. Place the cream cheese and remaining 2 tablespoons ranch dressing in a small bowl. Stir with rubber spatula to mix well.
3. Place one tortilla on a cutting board or flat surface. Spread about 2 1/2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture on the tortilla using a rubber spatula.
4. Place 1/4 of roast beef slices in an even layer on top of the cream cheese.
5. Place approximately 1/3 cup of the broccoli mixture on top of the roast beef. Spread the broccoli mixture in an even layer, using the rubber spatula or back of a spoon.
6. Starting at the bottom edge, roll tortilla up tightly to enclose filling.
7. REPEAT steps 3 through 6 to make a total of 4 wraps
8. Use a knife, cut wraps crosswise into 1 1/2 inch wide pieces or cut them diagonally in half.