Rosemary Sweet Potato Oven Fries with Spicy Aioli
2 sweet potatoes, cut lengthwise into ¼ inch thin strips (like French fries)
1 T Olive oil
2 tsp chopped rosemary
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/8 tsp salt
¼ cup light olive oil mayonnaise
1 T low-fat plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp lemon juice
1/8 tsp curry powder
1/8 tsp garlic powder
Pinch of ground red pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450° and spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
2. To make the fries: Toss sweet potatoes with oil, rosemary, pepper, and salt.
3. Spread them out in a single layer on the sheet pan. Be sure to allow space between each fry to allow them to crisp.
4. Bake in the upper ¾ of the oven until golden and caramelized, about 30 minutes. Turning them and rotating the pan after 15 minutes.
5. While the fries are baking, in a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, curry powder, garlic powder and ground red pepper.
6. Serve the fries with the aioli.
Carrie Snyder MPH, RDN, LD
Snyder Nutrition Services LLC