Heartland Event Cancelations
NORTHEAST MISSOURI and SOUTHEAST IOWA — The following activities/events/services have been canceled/postponed due to weather.
- Ottumwa Public Library closing at 5 p.m. Tuesday
- Macon County Health Department will close at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday
- CRP Management class scheduled for Tuesday in Fairfield, Iowa has been canceled
- Unionville Senior Center PC Cafe- Closed Tuesday
- Memphis Medical Service- Open Tuesday for walk in and appointments with limited staff. Please call clinic to assure your clinician is in today
- Lancaster Medical Services- Open Tuesday for walk in and appointments with limited staff. Please call clinic to assure your clinician is in today
- Milestones Area Agency on Aging- Congregate and home delivered meals will not be served in the following counties: Mahaska, Wapello, Jefferson, Wayne, Lucas, and Keokuk
- Keosauqua WIC Clinic - Cancelled Tuesday
- Ottumwa Boys/Girls Middle School Basketball - Postponed Tuesday, make up date TBD
- Ottumwa Boys Varsity Basketball- Rescheduled to Thursday, Feb. 14 at 4:45 p.m.
- Ottumwa Boys/Girls Bowling State Qualifying Meet - Rescheduled to Wednesday, Feb. 13 at 10:00 a.m.
- La Plata Food Pantry will NOT conduct food distribution for the month of February. Distribution will resume March 14 and 15. If you are in immediate need of assistance, you are asked to contact Steve Safley at (660)341-8475
- Wapello County Public Health has canceled the Children's Immunization Clinic for Tuesday, Feb. 12
- BMC at Brashear Games Postponed until Friday, Feb. 15
If you have an event cancellation, please email us at email@example.com